Professional car detailing services to keep your vehicle clean, safe, and protected.
What is car detailing and its purpose?
Car detailing is the process of deep-cleaning and polishing a car to restore it to its original condition. The scope of auto detailing services extends way beyond just simple waxing and vacuuming. It involves many different tasks including hand-washing, steam-cleaning, scrubbing, polishing, applying sealants and protective coatings, etc.
The task of auto detailing can be daunting and time-consuming. You will need many specialty tools, products, and equipment. Fortunately, there are companies that offer professional car detailing services. And they can take care of all the work for you. Or especially for those folks who don’t have the time or means to detail their own cars. In addition, car detailing professionals usually have access to better quality tools and products, which means that the car will look its best when they’re finished.
What are the primary benefits of regular auto detailing?
Your vehicle is one of your most valuable possessions. Car detailing can help protect your vehicle from the elements, thus extending its lifespan and maximizing its value. Here is the list of some of the major benefits auto detailing services can offer.
Increase the resale value of your car.
Most cars and trucks decrease their value over time. Maintain your vehicle with regular detailing to slow the process down.
Minimize the number of expensive repairs.
Dirt, crud, and salt are the biggest enemies to the paint surface. Regular detailing can help protect and keep your car in new condition.
Improve the car’s safety.
Statistics show that keeping your vehicle clean lowers the risk of accidents happening to you.
Keep you and your passengers healthy in your vehicle’s clean and tidy cabin.
Regular sanitizing and disinfecting your car’s interior will keep your family safe from harmful germs and bacteria.
Enhance your driving experience while enjoying that pleasant “new car” feeling.
Your car reveals a lot about you. When it’s clean and looks good, you feel better about yourself.
We’re not the biggest, but we’re the best at what we do.
How to detail a car like a pro?
The auto detailing process consists of four main parts or phases. Every such part represents a service. We offer these services individually or as a part of the complete package. Read below to learn how we apply these services to bring vehicles’ exterior and interior to a showroom shine.
We specialize in these auto detailing services:
- Interior cleaning & detailing.
- Exterior cleaning & detailing.
- Paint correction for removing light scratches and swirls.
- Paint sealing and protection with ceramic coatings and traditional wax.
Additional car detailing services include headlight restoration, bumper repair, partial painting, rust removal, etc.
1. Interior detailing.
Interior detailing is the most effective and safest way to rid the inside of your vehicle of built-up dirt, grime, stains, and fungus. Areas such as air vents and crevices between the seats and dashboard deserve special attention.
Interior detailing covers all the primary areas of the vehicle’s cabin.
The service involves deep-cleaning everything interior, including
- carpets, leather fabric, and upholstery
- rugs and mats
- windows and windshield
- dashboard and console
- door jambs, door panels, and all plastic trim
- headliner, sun visors, and rearview mirror
- steering wheel and shift knob
- AC vents and Climate Control passages
- window seals and sunroof
Popular services include:
- Deodorizing the cabin air with an air freshener.
- Upholstery steam cleaning.
- Carpet shampooing to get rid of tougher stains.
- Carpet and seat deep cleaning with a carpet extractor.
Interior Detailing Guide
Learn more about our premium interior car detailing package. This is a comprehensive overview presented in 12 step guide.
2. Exterior detailing.
We remove bugs and tar, clean your wheels, and bring the paint to a showroom shine.
The exterior of your car is arguably the essential part, as it is the first thing that people will see. And, since most of us spend a lot of time driving, it’s critical to keep it looking its best.
Hand-wash vs. traditional car wash: The more labor-intensive hand-wash method is best for a deep clean.
The main task of auto detailing services is to bring the vehicle back to its like-new condition. A traditional car wash alone is not enough because it’s not deep enough. Plus, it can be too harsh on sensitive painted areas and leave swirl marks and scratches.
Professional detailers always wash cars by hand, often using a wash mitt. This method is more labor-intensive but pays off in the long run. It provides deeper cleaning and leaves less room for scratches and other damage.
Complete exterior detail package.
Exterior detailing is mainly the process of cleaning, polishing, and protecting a car’s painted areas. It covers all the external areas, including:
- windows and all outside glass surfaces, such as side mirrors, windshield
- rims, tires, and wheel wells.
- door handles and door panels
- plastic trim and rockers
- undercarriage and roof
Here are the main differences between Basic and Complete packages:
- Hand-wash a vehicle with a special automotive soap. (Basic & Complete Detail)
- Dry it completely off and wipe down all the external areas of the car (Basic & Complete Detail)
- Clean the painted surfaces with a clay bar (Complete Detail only)
- Polish the painted areas (Complete Detail only)
- Seal the paint with wax (Basic & Complete Detail)
Other exterior cars detailing services are
- headlight restoration
- engine detail which includes the entire engine bay and surrounding parts.
- wheel detailing and tire dressing
- glass polishing and glass sealing,
- bumper repair.
Clay Bar Cleaning
Regardless of what you do with your car, clay cleaning can be helpful to keep it in top condition.
Clay cleaning is essential to prepare a car’s paint for polishing and waxing. Here are the main benefits of clay cleaning:
- It’s effective in removing sap, bird droppings, paint overspray, and other contaminants
- It leaves the surface slick and smooth
- It prevents oxidation
Primary applications of clay cleaning often include prep stages for:
- paint polishing and sealing
- headlight restoration
- glass polishing and waxing
Bring the shine back to your car with our paint polishing service.
The polishing (a.k.a.buffing) uses an abrasive compound or polish. It removes swirls, scratches, and other blemishes. Also, it restores the original shine of your car’s surface and helps protect it from future damage!
3. Paint correction.
Correcting the paintwork is a tedious and time-consuming task, but it’s worth it. It helps restore the car’s original slick finish, making it shiny again! The paint correction services focus on deeper swirl marks and scratches.
4. Paint protection.
Safeguard your car’s paint job with wax or ceramic coating
Sealants add a protective layer to the car’s finish. In other words, they create a barrier between the painted area and the environmental elements.
Here’s the list of the core benefits of automotive paint sealants:
- They protect from scratches and harsh environments
- They keep the car looking new for longer.
- They protect the car’s finish from UV rays, fading, and discoloration.
- They make it easier to clean the vehicle in the future.
- They reduce the amount of water that beads up on the painted surface. It helps prevent streaks and water spots.
Wax and ceramic coating are some of the most popular types of sealants.
The method is pretty simple. The wax should be applied evenly to the entire surface and dry for several minutes. Once it’s dry, you can buff it off with a soft cloth.
The simplicity of the process is one of the pros of wax. The main disadvantage of wax is that it lasts only around 2-3 months. It then needs to be re-applied again.
Ceramic Coating – It’s a lot more than just wax
What are the advantages of ceramic coatings over wax?
- It outlasts 5X traditional wax.
- It provides much more durable protection against external damage.
- Ceramic coating is 10X more hydrophobic than wax.
- It adds a strong visual appeal to the painted surface.
We hope you found this information helpful. Please contact us if you have any questions or want to share your ideas.
Meanwhile, wash your car regularly, and keep it clean interior-wise. Take care of your car now, and it will take care of you for years to come!
We’re giving away FREE car wash and detailing services to appreciate your support!
Sign up today to win a detailing service of your choice plus a free car wash. By signing up for customer notifications and updates, you’ll be the first to know when our next promo rolls around. This way, you can take advantage of our amazing deals!
Go to the full page to view and submit the form.